Welcome to the registration page for the 2023 Annual Meeting at the St. Regis Hotel in Deer Valley, UT. We are very excited you will be joining us. Traveling to Deer Valley via air travel will be through the Salt Lake City airport, about an hour from Deer Valley. Your hotel reservations should be made directly with either the St. Regis Hotel or the Silver Baron Lodge, please see the end of the form for contact information.
We have a variety of activities for our Fellows and their guests.
Annual Meeting Base Registration Fee (in-person attendance):
(Includes Breakfast on Friday and Saturday, Lunch on Friday, and Friday Night Dinner)
- Active Fellows in private practice:
- Fellow: $475
- Guest: $175
- Academic/Government/NGO/Emeritus Fellows:
- Registration: $165
- Guest: $135
For Guests (in-person attendance):
- Friday, October 6, 2023 – Mining History Talk and Wine Tasting on site at the St. Regis (additional fee)
- Saturday, October 7, 2023 – Book Club (included in guest fee) and/or Mining Museum (additional fee)
For Fellows and Guests (in-person attendance):
- Thursday, October 5, 2023 – Optional bus outing for fellows and guests to the imperiled Great Salt Lake, with commentary by fellow Robin Kundis Craig (additional fee)
- Saturday, October 7, 2023 – Olympic Park Museum Reception and Dinner ($145 for private practice Fellows and their guests; $95 for NGO, government, academic, and Emeritus Fellows and their guests)
Virtual Attendance (all Fellows): $50
You will receive a confirmation email containing your registration information shortly after submitting the above form. You may need to check your spam/junk folder for the confirmation message.
Please note that as of February 15, 2023, the St. Regis Hotel & Spa is sold out. We have secured additional rooms at the nearby Silver Baron Lodge ($229/night). Please book your stay at the Silver Baron Lodge!
For any questions or concerns, please contact our event planner, Jonni Adams, at email@example.com.