Posted on June 11, 2009 by Rachael Bunday
On behalf of Richard Curley (Golden, CO) and myself, I am writing to extend a personal invitation to attend the July 9 & 10 Santa Fe, New Mexico “National Advanced Conference on Natural Resource Damages Litigation.” The course will be held at the La Fonda Hotel in Santa Fe.
The course features national leaders in environmental litigation including:
- Deputy Assistant Attorney General John Cruden (Washington, DC)
- · US Department of Interior attorney John Carlucci (Washington, DC)
- · Colorado Senior Assistant Attorney General Vicky Peters (Denver, CO)
- · Massachusetts NRD Director Dale Young (Boston, MA)
- · Exxon Mobil Chief Attorney Robert Johnson (Houston, TX)
- · BP Senior Attorney Jean Martin (Houston, TX)
- · Nationally renowned plaintiffs’ environmental attorneys Allan Kanner
- (New Orleans, LA) and John Dema (St. Croix, VI)
- · Environmental toxicologist Ken Jenkins (Petaluma, CA)
- · Environmental economists William Desvousges (Raleigh, NC) and
- Robert Unsworth (Cambridge, MA)
As well as widely respected environmental attorneys:
- Brian Cleary (Hayden, ID)
- · Donald Fowler (Washington, DC)
- · Ira Gottlieb (Newark, NJ)
- · Brian Israel (Washington, DC)
- · Angus Macbeth (Washington, DC)
- · Bradley Marten (Seattle, WA)
- · Deborah Tellier (San Francisco, CA)
- · Michael Thorp (Seattle, WA)
The course agenda is packed with vital information of high value to any attorney who is, or may someday be, involved in the expanding world of NRD litigation. Attendees will also get a chance to meet and interact with this extraordinary faculty in a selective and intimate environment, including a catered, cost-free reception on the evening of July 9.
Please take a moment to review the brochure from program sponsor Law Seminars International (see http://www.lawseminars.com/detail.php?SeminarCode=09NRDNM). If, as I hope, you are able to join us, please take advantage of the $150 discount offered to friends and clients of Farella Braun + Martel LLP. To do so, please mention the “FBM Discount” in the comments box of the registration page or when registering by phone at (800) 854-8009.
This is an exciting opportunity to see this august assemblage of environmental experts at one national program. The atmosphere of Santa Fe is an added bonus. We hope to see you there.
With best regards,
James A. Bruen
Tags: Conferences and Events